Welcome To GFXInspire!

By registering with us, you'll be able to Download resources, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GFXInspire Request Board: Your Hub for Creative Collaborations and Assistance

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
User
Welcome to the GFXInspire Request Board!

Are you in need of specific graphics resources, looking for collaboration on a project, or seeking expert advice on a tricky design challenge? This is your platform to connect and request assistance from our talented GFXInspire community. Here’s how you can use this thread effectively:

How to Post a Request:​

1. Be Specific and Clear: Clearly describe what you’re looking for. Include details such as the type of graphic resource, the style or theme, software specifications, and any deadlines.
  2. Purpose and Usage: Explain the purpose of your request. Whether it's for a personal project, non-profit work, or a commercial venture, providing context helps others understand your needs better.
  3. Skill Level Required: Indicate the skill level needed for your request – beginner, intermediate, or advanced. This helps in attracting the right talent.
  4. Collaboration or Paid Work: Specify if the request is for a collaborative effort or a paid opportunity. For paid work, outline the compensation range if possible.
  5. Attach References: If you have any reference images, sketches, or links that can help convey your request better, attach them to your post.

Example Request Post:​

Subject: Need Custom Illustrated Banner for Blog
Description: I’m looking for a talented artist to create an illustrated banner for my travel blog. The theme is ‘Adventure in the Wild,’ and I'm envisioning a vibrant, nature-inspired design with elements of wildlife and outdoor activities.
Purpose: Personal use for my blog.
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
Type: Collaboration (with credit given) or willing to pay within a modest budget.
Deadline: End of this month.
References: [Attached image of a similar style I like]

Important Guidelines:​

• Respect Intellectual Property: Do not request or offer pirated or illegally obtained resources.
  • Be Respectful and Professional: When interacting with others, always maintain professionalism and respect.
  • No Spamming: Avoid repetitive posting of the same request. Give your post some time to receive responses.
  • Privacy and Safety: Do not share personal contact information publicly. Use private messages for detailed discussions, especially regarding paid work.
This board is a place to foster connections, spark collaborations, and help each other grow. Whether you're seeking or offering help, let’s make this a productive and supportive space for all GFXInspire members!

Looking forward to seeing your amazing projects come to life!
The GFXInspire Team

Staff member
User
Thanks in advance

User
Hello, Can I please request for the following.

Staff member
Hello, Can I please request for the following.

User
Hi, Sorry what about the other one. Thanks

User
Hi would it be possible to get these plugins please?

Thanks so much for everything on the site, it's such a game-changer for my editing!

How To Register?