Welcome To GFXInspire!

By registering with us, you'll be able to Download resources, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Elevate Your Videos with Free MotionVFX

Elevate Your Videos with Free MotionVFX 2024-01-07

No permission to download
Staff member
Newton submitted a new resource:

Elevate Your Videos with Free MotionVFX - Create Apple-inspired videos with MotionVFX – mKeynote with iJustine for Final Cut Pro, available fo

Transform Your Video Editing with Free MotionVFX – mKeynote with iJustine at GFXInspire​

Elevate your video projects with MotionVFX – mKeynote with iJustine, available for free at GFXInspire. This collaboration between MotionVFX and tech vlogger iJustine brings over 100 Apple-quality minimalist presets to Final Cut Pro. Let's dive into the features of MotionVFX – mKeynote with iJustine and discover how they can enhance your...

Read more about this resource...

Staff member
sorry, I don't understand, what do you mean manually? if you mean type it manually, then yes, already tried and it doesn't work, seems the password is wrong
bro its working fine i try now its work can you check one more time to GFXInspire.com

User
bro its working fine i try now its work can you check one more time to GFXInspire.com
I downloaded it again and manually typed it, doesn't work, copy and pasted it, doesn't work. All your other files work fine, it's just this one that isn't working

Staff member
Well We have checked downloading the uploading file and extracting it ! its working fine ! if you could attach short video of issue we can address the same and guide u!

User
I had a similar problem when using Mac. Then I used WinZip on Windows, I managed to extract it fine.

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
User
Okk! We will check it on mac as well!

User
Installed Titles don't work (Yellow Exclamation on Red Background for all of them)
They were missing the font Inter. This can be downloaded from Google Fonts (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Inter). But the pack is also missing the mUtility generator. Without that generator none of the titles will work. Can you repack it?

How To Register?